Friday, June 11, 2004

My recovery from Lauren's trauma


I am finding it very difficult trying to get back in to work.  I guess it is largely because we are not really back in a routine as yet.  I welcome the opportunity to come to work because I need a change from the hospital and rushing briefly home but I am finding it almost impossible to focus on anything at work.  I have done some stuff, but anything complex seems to be totally beyond my abilities at the moment.  I think it won't be until we are back into a routine that I will really be able to handle coming to work.  

We are planning to have a chinese takeaway with Lauren at the hospital tonight to celebrate my birthday.   That will be good.  I can't really say that I am looking forward to the weekend though.  Weekends feel just like week days except that we are making no progress towards getting home.  I am not sure what the long weekend will bring.

No comments: